This Government-backed equity scheme means you could move with just a 5% deposit!
Help to Buy allows you to buy a Harron home with just a 5% deposit, and the government will lend you up to 20% of the value of the property through an equity loan.
Here’s how it works:
- Open to first time buyers and those who have sold their previous home
- You only need a minimum 5% deposit to qualify
- You will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society
- The Government funds the remaining 20% with a deferred loan*
- The loan can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home
- You won’t be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
- You own 100% of your new Harron Home
- Not available with Part Exchange
- Not available if you own any other properties
- Available on all our stunning homes!
Don’t miss out on your chance to buy with this fantastic scheme.
*Offers available for a limited period, and on selected plots only, subject to status and contract. Terms and conditions apply – see website for details. Schemes cannot be used in conjunction with each other, or any other advertised offers. Harron Homes reserves the right to withdraw or alter these offers at any time prior to payment of a reservation fee. Images shown are typical of Harron Homes developments, specifications and elevations vary. *The equity loan will need to be repaid when the property is sold or after 25 years.
For more information visit the official Help to Buy Website« Back to Purchasing assistance