Decisions don’t get much bigger than choosing a place to call home, which is why it is vitally important to feel supported in making a well-informed choice. At Harron Homes we strive to go above and beyond for you at every stage along the way, from the moment you first step into our marketing suite to the moment you are settled in your dream new home.
We aim to get the quality, value and customer service right first time, every time.
Our friendly and professional team will do their utmost to make sure the buying process runs as smoothly as possible, ensuring that you feel suitably advised right the way through. They promise to be approachable, and to do whatever they can to help resolve any queries or concerns you may have.
Before your move
- Our experienced Sales Executives will provide you with detailed information about your new home and development.
- You will be offered assistance with your colour choices and details of available optional extras.
- You will be contacted with regular updates about the progress of construction and legal completion dates to our best estimate.
- You will be provided with a Move In File and Home File to guide you through the different stages of purchasing a new home and how to run in and maintain your new home.
- You will be given advice on the warranties we offer on your new home, including the NHBC/LABC 10 year warranty.
- You will be given details of the Customer Service Department and the process to follow when reporting anything as part of your defect warranty.
- We will provide you with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction.
- Our Site Manager will undertake daily checks on your property, ensuring the build remains in keeping with our Quality Control guidelines, which incorporates 425 key inspection points.
Making your move a reality
- As soon as our Site Manager has received the Council of Mortgage Lenders’ approval, they immediately confirm this to the Customer Relations Manager, so you know almost as soon as we do.
- Our Customer Relations Manager will inspect the home and carry out an extensive 80-point quality checklist.
- The Customer Relations Manager will return to the plot 48-hours later to check that any defects found on their first inspection have been fully completed to the correct standards, only signing off your home once they are 100% satisfied.
- You will be invited to a Home Demonstration to show you the features of your new home by the Site Manager or Sales Executive, who will personally conduct the visit, giving you an opportunity to raise any concerns.
- In the unlikely event of any further defects being noted at the Home Demonstration, your Customer Relations Manager will personally ensure that where possible, these are completed prior to your move.
- Your keys will then be handed over to you by our Sales Executive on your moving day.
- You will receive a visit from the Sales Executive and Site Manager before the end of your first day, to ensure everything is in order.
Helping you settle in
- You will be visited again by the Sales Executive and Site Manager within three days of your move, offering you another opportunity to discuss your moving process and let us know if there is anything further we can do to help.
- Our Site Manager will make a courtesy call to you after 7 days of occupation, to see how you’ve found the first week in your new home.
- Within 10 days of moving in, you will receive an introductory letter from our Customer Services department
- You will hear from our Contracts Manager within 14 days of moving in.
- You will receive our Home Owner Survey 8 weeks after moving in.
- We will offer you out-of-hours emergency cover for the first two years.
The consumer code means today’s homebuyers are now better informed than ever on important aspects like:
Information on their new home and location
Timescales for build completion
For more information visit: consumercodeforhomebuilders.com
« Back to Buying with us